April 9, 2010

Holes

As a family one of our favorite things to do is to have a movie night. The necesseties for us are; pour over cheese popcorn, chocolate and a good movie. The only thing that could make it even better is watching a movie from a book that we just finished. Last night we finished the book "Holes" and tonight we watched the movie. We would highly recommend both to anyone looking for a good book or movie.
- "The movie was nothing like the book. I liked the book better because the movie showed you and didn't let you picture." Anna
- "The one I liked was why in the book the warden stabbed a fork into one of the boys and the movie didn't. My favorite was the tunnel they made." Joey
- "I enjoyed the book more. I love all the descriptions that allowed me to imagine the location and the characters the way I wanted to. The movie did make me laugh a lot though." Bryce
- "All good movies start out as books. I think they did a great job making this movie. Although, I heard many times while watching it, that isn't what I thought that looked like!" Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment